Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 2011

December. Wow I can not believe another year has come and gone. Its been awhile since I posted last and I really have no excuse but LIFE. Lots has happened this past year but I'll post that another time. Maybe closer to the New Year. I am starting December off with a bang and a New page. Last year I started a new tradition for myself. I started creating a "December" book. There is so much that happens everyday in December and many things get missed or not properly documented in our scrapbooks. Most people, myself included tend to just document Christmas day or Christmas celebrations, and not the things that happen everyday. Things like, baking, school functions, hot chocolate and snow days and there are so many more things we all do in December that are missed out. SO MANY SCRAPPING OPPORTUNITIES!!! So to rectify this I started a December book. Last year I did 8x8 pages and loathed it so this year I am going to my original scrap style and using 12x12 pages. So here it is page 1. My oldest is in Kindergarten and yesterday (Nov.30th) they decorated their class Christmas tree. He was insistent today that we go take a picture of it and his decoration that he contributed. I also couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a pic of the weather and our lovely snow covered house. Its starting to put me in the Christmas spirit. Products used: Close to My Heart Wonderland Paper, Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, Dun Yan Cricut Cartridge, Dollarama ribbon, smooches pearl spritz. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. I wish I was a better scrapbooker but my iPhone photos will have to do for now. :) It will be so much fun for you guys to look back on over the years. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete